Sculpture by maker

William Kirkpatrick Ltd., Manchester - History


James and William Kirkpatrick established themselves as stone and marble masons in Manchester, around 1888. The firm developed into one of the major general stonemasons and carvers in the city. They were initially located in Ardwick but later removed to Trafford Park. They were still operating under their original name in the 1960s. Source: Manchester directories. [Man2004]


The works of William Kirkpatrick Ltd., Manchester:


Chattri Monument, Patcham

Monument to Edward VII - The Peace Statue, Brighton / Hove

back to top
Click here to see the results on a map